Spwink...Spwink

Sunday, February 19, 2012

i wonder what should i write...
lately... my life has completely change...
i got mad easily and i even get depress easily...
it seems like the whole world against me...
all the thing i've done seems to be so wrong...
none of them are right...
lonely... the lame exact word to describe me...
i keep nagging on how weak i am and after the truth was reveal...
it knock me down that i have nothing to be proud of...
neither physically nor mentally...
what i really need is a hug n soothing words...
because i've been hit really hard by the reality in these few days...
i'm stuck... i found a dead end... i have no second opinion...
hurt me all the time when people around me keep slapping me with the truth...
I KNOW ALL THE TRUTH WITHOUT YOU GUYS TELLING ME!
i just need a pampering treatment... can't you hold yourselves to do that for me...
treat me like a princess? let me cry like a baby and blame everybody even though i know that was not fully their fault?
but tonight you have show me...
tonight i have been a jerk... annoying girl...
i need you to accompany me even without words... it means a lot for me if once in awhile you are willing to enter my silent world...
i thought you are trying to understand me? can't you see that i am actually a quiet person when i'm upset and i will feel very thankful if somebody willing to accompany me and be right by my side awake...
yet, i have no right to ask anything... this just make me realized that might be i am not good enough to have such treatment...
i haven't sacrificed enough to deserve someone who willing to enter my world...
then i shall wait till the day come.

No comments: