Spwink...Spwink

Monday, October 31, 2011

~kita~


i will always love you... i know my decision sounds crazy... i know my wishes are hardly to be fulfill... i know we have walked so many miles... gone through lots of thing. i will always miss you, my dear... will never leave our memories behind... i know that i should be the last one who will hurt you... and i know that this will not be the end of our story dear...


this picture says everything about us dear... how sweet we are... how much i love you and how much u love me... how we look so nice together... it's nice to have you by my side... it's nice to graduate together my dear...


don't ever dare to forget me! remember that sayang... don't ever let other girls walk into your life... lock it... hide it... do all the things that you can... i'll be here... it just... i can't run into your arms anymore... not for now... maybe soon enough... the time will come... don't forget to claim me back...

p/s: i hope i'm doing the right thing 

1 comment:

syamimihaziqah said...

What happened with the last paragraph? Hurmm?

Well I love to see you guys together ;) ♥