Spwink...Spwink

Friday, March 2, 2012

~a girl like me~

i love challenges...
i love changes...
i'm easily bored by the lame norms which refuse to change
i'm a person who's dislike safe situation...
safe which means everything would be okay and just fine...
no thrill... not trying new things...
it just so pathetic...
sometimes i'm questioning myself regarding the feeling that i have for the moment...
arguing with myself...
either to be normal or be as freak as i want...
perhaps these are the reasons why i never have my own identity in portraying myself...
it is confusing...
wondering if there is someone out there who are willing to take in charge of me...
a girl who full with ridiculous wish...
a girl who want to be control...
a girl who want a guy that can read her movement...
too much too ask...
coincidentally while keep wishing for something impossible,
i watched a movie today where 2 secret agents were trying their hard to understand the girl they love...
it was thrilling and full of hard work just in order to impress her...
well... it just happens in the movies and dramas...
it won't happen in the real life...
i believe so...
the moral is... anybody... who are reading this... please come and rescue me...

No comments: